SKMEI 1134 Sports Men Digital Wrist Watch
SKMEI, focuses on designing and manufacturing wristwatch of the young people, with colorful dials, soft strap, and the original Japanese quartz movement. We design and produce each style of the watches. Our hard working, just for creating your own wristwatch. Whenever outdoor activities, working and schooling, SKMEI 1134 Sports Men Digital Wrist Watch is your best partner, feeling dynamic and energetic showing the power of youth.
- Skmei 1134 sports digital wrist watch for men.
- Multiple functions: Auto date, week, alarm, water resistant, back light, chronograph and 12 / 24 hours format.
- Digital times shows with backlight function.
- Strong design: Taiwan IC chipset, original quartz movement, Japanese battery, highly transparent resin glass, imported PC case, stainless steel pin buckle, German high quality PU strap and imported EL backlight.
- Luminous in dark, can read time easily at night, serve as lighting as well.
- The unique big rectangle watch case, showing generous feeling.
- Function as an alarm to call you get up in the morning, and remind you of other matters.
- 50 meters water resistant, can freely wear it for swimming and bathing.
Watches categories: Male table
Watch style: Trends in outdoor sports
Available Color: Black,White,Blue,Orange
Movement type: Digital watch
Shape of the dial: Rectangle
Display type: Digital
Hour formats: 12/24 Hour
Case material: PC
Band material: PU
Clasp type: Pin buckle
Band color: Black
Special features: Alarm Clock,Date,Week,Stopwatch,Luminous
Water resistance : 50 meters
The dial thickness: 1.3 cm / 0.51 inches
The dial diameter: 5 cm / 1.97 inches
The band width: 2.2 cm / 0.87 inches
Wearable length: 16.5 - 26.5 cm / 6.50 - 10.43 inches
Package weight: 0.131 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 27 x 5 x 1.3 cm / 10.61 x 1.97 x 0.51 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 29 x 7 x 3.3 cm / 11.40 x 2.75 x 1.30 inches
Package Contents: 1 x Skmei 1134 Men Sports Digital Watch
About Water-resistant Watches
Water Resistant Watches are sealed to witstand some pressure.
Water resistance is tested in measurements of atmosphere (ATM). Each ATM denotes 10 meters of static water-pressure. This is not the depth to which a watch can be worn. Many watch cases will list the basic measurement of 1 ATM as "water-resistant." These watches will withstand small splashes of water but should not be worn while washing the hands or submerging the hands in water.
Remember, water resistance is tested under static conditions. Wearing a watch which is 50 metres water resistant in water will expose the watch to a much greater pressure than during a 50 metre static test. Therefore the number of metres shown on the watch does not indicate the depth that the watch can be taken to.
Here is a general guide
50M = 5ATM = Shower Proof - it's ok to get it wet a bit.
100M = 10ATM = Extended Water Exposure good for swimming or snorkeling.
200M = 20ATM = Pressure Resistant made for Scuba and Skin Diving.
Q: A 100M watch is surely strong enough on a shallow dive?!
A: No! It isn't because it has not been high pressure sealed. 100M watches are only good for Snorkeling!
Q: What will happen if I try to dive with a watch that is less than 200M Resistant?
A: The watch's seal will be broken, it will flood and break..irrepairably.
Q: So which watch to buy?
A: Think about what you need it for and bear in mind that Scuba Watches (200M) look really cool but tend to be very heavy, which makes them uncomfortable for everyday use.